Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!






Well with Reed being gone I thought this birthday was going to suck! But it turned out to be one of the best ones I've had!!! My dad surprised me with flowers. Then the girls and I had a fun filled afternoon making a cake! They decorated it with candles and all...all by themselves! AND they sung me happy birthday...yes I cried!!! Then once we were cleaning up the cake mess the doorbell rang and it's ROSES! My name was misspelled, the card just read Happy Birthday I love you....and nothing. So I called and yup it was Reed!!! LOVE when he surprises me like that!!! He's the BEST!!! And all the girls at KNK, gave me wonderful birthday wishes ALL day!!! You all ROCK!!!

Now on to the pics...

4 comments:

shannon said...

so are you 27? did i count those single candles correctly!! glad you had a decent birthday even if reed was out of town!

Breana said...

yup i'm 27! you too right?

Heather said...

Glad you had a great one! Love your mugs!

shannon said...

yup!