Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Today is the/was the day that...

John Mayer's newest CD Continuum was released, it's a good day! Since I heard the entire CD a few times a couple weeks ago, thanks to our awesome radio station (and probably 1000's elsewhere) but here it's 92.9 the mountain I wasn't racing to Target at 8am, but went at lunchtime. It sounds so much better in the truck then on my laptop and it sounds even better blasting in the living room while the girls are dancing around! Gotta love little girls who love John Mayer! I think Nee Nee was as excited as me! Well maybe not!

I just had to share my excitement I'm sure you all think I'm crazy, but hey we all have our own John Mayer's right?

And here it is in my hot little hands...

4 comments:

Kache said...

I understand completely. I have my own John Mayer too :)

shannon said...

so i take it you would suggest it? love him!

Brandy said...

I know, I love his new song

Heather said...

been a week... time for an update! :P