Monday, March 20, 2006

A long time waiting!
















So most of you know we've lived in this house for almost 6 months. And we have NEVER been able to park in the garage. We keep saying we'll 'plan' a weekend to do it and it hadn't happened yet. So my dad comes down Sunday to just hang out and I wake up Monday (today) and he's outside with the saw, i thought he was just fixing our counter for the laundry room. So I end up going out to the garage and find him making shelfs for the garage. He said he came out to the garage to have a smoke and there was NO place to even stand so he was SICK of it and went to home depot! Yes, my dad is a general contractor! So here's the end result and I LOVE it! And yes my Tahoe is in the garage now! WOO HOO!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

WOw. That is awesome. I so know how you feel. Our garage is overcome with junk and a ton of stuff to garage sale. Do you think your dad wants to drive down to Sierra Vista? lol

KJ said...

Looks great! Glad you finally get to use your garage! Would your dad like to come to southern Indiana, too?! LOL!