Monday, March 20, 2006

A long time waiting!
















So most of you know we've lived in this house for almost 6 months. And we have NEVER been able to park in the garage. We keep saying we'll 'plan' a weekend to do it and it hadn't happened yet. So my dad comes down Sunday to just hang out and I wake up Monday (today) and he's outside with the saw, i thought he was just fixing our counter for the laundry room. So I end up going out to the garage and find him making shelfs for the garage. He said he came out to the garage to have a smoke and there was NO place to even stand so he was SICK of it and went to home depot! Yes, my dad is a general contractor! So here's the end result and I LOVE it! And yes my Tahoe is in the garage now! WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great! Glad you finally get to use your garage! Would your dad like to come to southern Indiana, too?! LOL!