Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dave Matthews here we come...

WOO HOO! So excited, we're about 10 minutes from heading out to Phoenix for the Dave Matthews Band Concert. It's going to be hotter then HELL, but oh well! Deb, Terrence are coming here, then we're headed to Dori's and then to Sky harbor to pick up Mark and then we're there baby! It's going to be a blast and I can't wait! I also can't wait to see who my crazy uncle ends up taking! He's 60+ recently divorced, lives with my Nana...great guy...seriously, but his women situation is a little out there. He's been keeping it a secert so it should be interesting! LOL!

Until tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kache said...

Have a great time!

shannon said...

sooo jealous! have a blast!

Unknown said...

Lucky punk! How come I never heard about this!?!?! LOL ;)

Brandy said...

i've never been a big dm fan but my friend loves him and loved him live - enjoy the night out!

Rita said...

Sooooo, how was it?

Jaime said...

I hope you had a good time, we are waiting on the details!