Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!

Reed and I married 6 years ago! I can't believe it, to some that's not that long, my Nana & Tata would have been married for 59 before he passed away! I hope and pray we make it that long. I know we will though! My mom's watching the girls tonight so we can go to dinner and Brandy & Heather's favorite place! The Melting Pot!!! Every time I hear something about foundue I think of you two! Maybe one day we'll go together how fun would that be! So off to get ready just wanted to wish myself and Reed a Happy Anniversary!!! And share this card I made for him, I'm so happy with the way it came out! I love ya baby!!! I got the sketch from Becky Fleck Love that site!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Wishing you lots of love & many happy years.

And eat some fondue for me ;)

Kache said...

Have a great day, very cool card!

shannon said...

happy anniversary!
cute card!

Heather said...

adorable! and Happy Anniversary!!

Rita said...

I hope you had an awesome anniversary dinner! Very cute card!

Here's to many more years of bliss.