Tuesday, July 03, 2007

7 random things...

So I've been tagged but since I'm pretty sure every who reads this has been tagged I'm just going to do it for the FUN of it!

1. I can pick up things with my toes & I can't do a cartwheel either! I'm telling you girls, we should start a club! ;)

2. I was the editor of my high school yearbook, can you believe that. Miss TYPO queen was an editor! HA!

3. Some of you know this but my favorite snack is popcorn, M&Ms and tabasco sause all mixed up! YUM-O!

4. I have one sister and she's 21 years younger then me! And 2 months older then my oldest daughter!

5. I hava baby fever! YIKES! AGAIN! Nothing will happen, Reed is so not having another baby. I'm still on the IUD. We have NOTHING left from Nee Nee, but I really really want a baby. Honestly I think it's just the thought of a new baby but when I really think about the early feeding, late feeding, lack of sleep. It's not all that appealing but it's a baby and I am determined the next one with have my hair! I know silly reason for a baby!

6. I am a salt freak. I know heart attack waiting to happen. Seriouly trying really hard to cut back and it is so hard, but the girls are starting to notice my horrible habit so it's kinda getting easier just for that. My mom was/is the same way with salt, not that it's her fault but you watch and see for 18 years you're bound to pick it up. LOL. So here it is...salt is getting cut back! :)

7. I'm going back to school! YIKES! Went today to take the assesments (another post) and to get the requirments for the degrees i'm thinking of. Actually it's all pretty exciting! :)

5 comments:

shannon said...

congrats on going back to school. loved reading your 7 things.

Kache said...

Good luck with school! And I don't think I heard about the tobasco combo, ewww.

That picture looks painful.

Brandy said...

i want to do school too, but i am uber indecisive on what i want to do in grad school. i use my feet too and no cartwheels here either!

Carrie said...

Congrats on going back to school

Heather said...

another one with baby fever that's going nowhere! :)