Monday, January 09, 2006

HOLY MOLY


So this was one BUSY weekend! We have an addition to the family...please welcome Lila and Kali! We just got them on Saturday and the girls are LOVIN' them and of course so are we! So far everything is going great, but it sure is like having a newborn in the house! But it's so worth it!

So other then the new little puppies, I have been busy trying to catch up on scrapping! I finally finished October 2005 today! WOO HOO! I think I'm going to take a break for the actual yearly album and start on our new house album. Should be LOTS of fun!

The workouts are going pretty good, actually managed to get one in today believe it or not with being home alone for the first time with 4 kids! LOL! It's like 4 kids I'm sure! Eating wasn't too bad either except for the brownie! I need to get them out of the house!

Well I'm sure I'll be up a couple time tonight so I'm off to hit the sack!

No comments: