10 years. Tagged by Lisa and Shannon. And since I'm a copy cat I TAG all you who read this!
WOW, really 10 years. I don't feel like it's been 10 years. A great 10 years might I add. Beware I HATED high school!
1.Who was your best friend? Didn't really have a BFF in High School, one of my closest friends didn't go to my school but we've been friends since 6th grade and still are. So I'll say her...Amber.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Okay, so embarrassing...first one I got on my 16th birthday (it was a Chevy cavalier), that lasted um one day. Then a couple weeks later I got a 89 Toyota Camry, that lasted until after high school until it went ka put!
3. It’s Friday night, where were you? Depends what year, Jr...not doing good things. Hanging with the bad crowd. Sr. year at the BF house just hanging out. I swear!
4. Were you a party animal? read above. ;)
5. Were you considered a flirt? depends who you ask, I'm afraid.
6. Ever skip school? I plead the 5th.
7. Were you a nerd? again depends who you ask.
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? my sophomore year I got suspended twice b/c my shorts were too short. UGH. Hate private schools. My mom was so PISSED!
9. Can you sing the fight song? there's a fight song?
10. Who was your Favorite teacher? Miss. Riddle. She was my art, advanced art, stage and set & yearbook teacher. Yes I had all those classes my Sr. year...no wait just the last three.
11. Favorite class? art & yearbook
12. School mascot? Crusaders...don't even get me started.
13. Did you go to Prom? Not my own. I went my Jr year to another school's prom.
14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Like Shannon said, if I could go with what I know now. Maybe. I can't say for sure.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Not crying b/c I was so happy it was finally over. Seriously, hated high school.
16. Who was your high school sweetheart? didn't have one. Dated here and there but no high school sweetheart here.
17. Where were you on senior skip day? I can't remember if we had one, and if we did I think it was a planned even for us all.
18. Did you have a job your Senior year? Yes, but honestly I can't remember where right now. I had so many jobs between 15 and 18 it's sad. Chuck E Cheeses was Jr year & I think Mervyns was after HS but I can't remember what was between! UGH. I'll have to ask my mom.
19. Where did you go most often for lunch? the lunch room.
20. Have you gained weight since then? YUP. Two babies, of course but it's been 3 years since #2 and I'm still using that as an excuse! Hey, I'm trying to lose it.
21. What did you do after graduation? Went to the community college and worked at Mervyns.
22. When did you graduate? 1997!
23. Who was your Senior prom date? didn't go.
24. Are you going to your 10yr class reunion? If I have a say NO. But Amber will be there, she married a guy I went to school with and they'll go, but I can see her anytime. There are 2 great friends I miss a lot and would love to see, but if they don't go I'll be mad if I do. But then again if I don't go and they do then I'll be mad. I'm screwed.
25. Who was your home room teacher? Mrs. Oh crap I forgot her name too. Geez I am getting old. It's started with a V though. It's right there too. Damn!
See this whole High School thing is stressing me out. LOL!