Monday, June 05, 2006

Treasures to Scrap Challenge

I posted my first Challenge as a Design Team member today and I'm SUPER excited about it! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! I wanted to post it here too so you all would come on over to Treaures To Scrap and check it out!
So here it is...
Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
AND
Something BLUE
What you must do for this challenge and you have all month to complete is...use a scrap something you've had for more then 6 months, something you JUST got with in the last week or so (as new as you can find), something Borrowed (a swap item or could be something you traded with someone) and finally something blue...must have some blue on the layout!
Here's my example

My items are something old (the black CS, hardly ever use black, the new is the white pen, the blue is on the CS and the brads are from a swap.

10 comments:

Kache said...

What a fun challenge! I'm not good at following thru with challenges as everyone knows, but I'll try to do it! :)
Great page!

Amy W. said...

congrats on your DT position! great layout...love the black background...makes everything 'POP'! :>

Brandy said...

What a great challenge!

Unknown said...

Bre, that's beautiful! Cool challenge!

shannon said...

fun challenge. did you have that wedding on the brain?! ;)

Trish said...

Great challenge!

share said...

super cute page and I am imagining that you did that for my sketch challenge lol...so in return I have put your challenge on my list to do! it sounds like a fun one!! have a great weekend xoxoxo

Heather said...

great challenge and the layout looks fabulous!

Tammy Brownlee said...

great challenge...to bad I am challenge challenged!!! Heeheehee...awesome layout and welcome to tts!!!

Jaime said...

Cool challenge. Gonna have to try it! Love your LO!