Friday, July 15, 2005

Day one!

Well really I started last night, but officially I'm going to say today! I woke up about 6ish stretched with Rylee, had a yogurt smoothie (2 points) hooked Rylee up with some cereal and fruit and cartoons then headed for the tread. I did a 5 minute warm up and then bumped it up to 4.0 for 5 minutes, then up to 4.5 for 20 minutes then a cool down at 3.0 for 5 minutes.

I felt pretty good too. I forgot how good working out could make up feel. I hit the shower and then went to have some breakfast. I had 3 egg whites (1 point) with a half of cheese slice (1/2 point) 1 slice of ham (less them 1 point) 1 cup of fruit (1 point) and a slice of plain toast (1 point).

Total of 6 points. Points for the entire day should be 24. So I have 18 to go! Yikes! I hope I can make this work!

No comments: