Monday, May 15, 2006

Already having fun...

yeah not really! So most of you know I am starting to potty train Neely this week. She woke up at 6:30am! Must have known today was going to be an adventure. So we put painties on her, go to the potty about every 10 minutes. Making sure sippy cup is always full. I keep telling her "tell momma when you need to go potty" I keep asking her "Nee Nee you need to go potty" and I keep say "okay lets got try" so after who knows how many walks into the bathroom she has an accident...no big deal I tell myself. I get a new pair of panties, take her to the bathroom again. She goes to watch TV and yup she pees on the floor. Okay what's going on. A new pair again. And then she goes AGAIN. What's going on here. We were just in the bathroom. And you just went. Still not freaking out. Well only in my head that is. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I need advice. All Reed says is maybe she's not ready! She' 2 and a half years old...30 months. She has to be ready, right? I need help...anyone? KNK is down, I have no other commnication, I may be losing it here and it's only 8:12am!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds like you are doing everything right! At least I see she is doing better but your consisitancy is the key!!!!!! My dd is just not interested yet....she just turned two....she is at the point of telling me after she has gone in the diaper...we dont try pull ups yet because she goes right thru them...ickkk