Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day to you...

Well for me it was a GREAT day! I got to sleep in...well I got to try to anyways! It seems everytime I get a chance I can't sleep. And well it SUCKS! So Reed got up with the girls, which is a very once in a blue moon thing! Thank goodness for Mother's Day! So I get up had a uninterupted shower...heavenly! Come to the kitchen where breakfast is being made! YUMMY! Egg and a round thing with sausage and coffee oh and grapes. What more can a girl ask for! I mentioned last night that I wanted to take pictures of the day. And Reed had the camera out had already taken pictures of what had happened so far...getting the food ready, the girls making cards, me walking in. It was perfect! Lisa says I trained him well! LMAO! I try. So after breakfast and a trip to Target, Reed told me to get me *&$# in the scraproom and make a lyout of today. So I did. Here it is...

1 comment:

Kache said...

That's pretty funny! He knows you well enough to get the preparation shots :)