Friday, May 05, 2006

Not so stressed...






anymore. YAY! I have been feeling completly over whelmed the last few days with everything i have on my plate besides my normal mother/wife duties. The list of things to do other than the norm is slowing getting smaller! Double YAY! I volunterred to put together the gifts from the games from my cousin's baby shower tomorrow. And I'm finally done! YAY, again! I made 2 paint can's filled with 'movie night' themed stuff, like a Blockbuster GC, candy and popcorn. I also finished the paint can for their gift! You've guessed it...another YAY! So glad those are done!

Now I still have some major stuff to do for CKU, I want to scrap...scrap a REAL LO! Not for a call or for a CJ but for me! So that's the plan for tonight! I'm going to scrap! Since tomorrow is NSD and I won't be able to scrap unless it's way earlier in the AM...Reed's coming home tomorrow! WOO HOO!!! The inlaws are bringing him since they're coming for Rylee's dance recital Sunday and his plane doesn't come in until late tonight. So now I don't have to drive 2 hours with 2 little ones at 7pm! I get to SCRAP!!!

Well off to pick up Rylee, but I also wanted to share the paint can's with ya! BTW, the CMS paint can says baby Morales.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look awesome chica! I'm so glad you're getting things checked off of your list. I'll be cheering you on tonight while you do some "me" scrapping!!

Unknown said...

Great cans, girl! So cute!

Cami said...

love your paint cans!